Purchase and or use of Closingchapter Ticket/Guestlist signifies agreement to the following:
1) Tickets cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued.
2) Tickets are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of any ticket is not permitted.
4) This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
5) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
6) Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
7) No refunds/exchanges.
8) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
9) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Closingchapter Productions.
10) Ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter.
11) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artist or promoter of the event.
12) WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
13) No Re-Entry will be allowed without the purchase of another ticket per person.
14) Guestlist and Will Call tickets must have proper ID to redeem
Refunds and Exchanges
All Sales Are Final
There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
Shipping charges & facility fees are non-refundable.
Please make sure you are aware of any age restrictions before purchasing your tickets.
Before completing your order, carefully review your event and seat selection.
When you examine your order please make sure that you have selected the exact seats you require for the correct show, on the correct date, at the correct venue. Mistakes can not be rectified after the sale has been confirmed.
Policies set forth by our clients, including venues, promoters, bands and theatres, prohibit Closingchapter Productions from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased, or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
If you have not received your tickets 24 hours before the start of the event it is your responsibility to contact Closingchapter Productions via email [email@example.com] and make arrangements to pick your tickets up at will call. Tickets that are not mailed are held at will call.
Closingchapter Productions, venues and bands are not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at will call. By agreeing to these terms purchasers waive their right to a refund for tickets not picked up at will call.
The venue may host dancing and mosh settings.
This fall Project Independent will be producing THE ROAD TO THE RED CARPET, a series of nationwide screenings for rock artists in consideration for a nomination in 1 of 13 categories of The NORTH AMERICAN INDEPENDENT ROCK MUSIC AWARDS including the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD.
The inaugural NAIRMA AWARDS PRESENTATION BANQUET will be held in January, 2016 during the NAMM Convention in Anaheim, CA and the PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD recipient will perform at the awards presentation as well as receive:
Round Trip Airfare
Hotel Accommodations (5 days / 4 nights)
NAMM Convention Passes